Photowatt, a subsidiary of EDF Renewables, has been a pioneer in the solar industry for more than 40 years. The company specializes in the production of low carbon ingots, wafers and high efficiency photovoltaic modules based on its own French mono-like silicon technology.
In cooperation with the PV Impact project, Photowatt is allowing access to their infrastructure to third parties from September 2020 to March 2022.
OPEN TO TESTS:
- Solar cells and modules lines, including production, prototyping and characterization tools
- Reliability tests platform for modules: damp heat, thermal cycling, humidity freeze, UV exposure
• Fitting the safety and security rules of the company
• Reaching an advanced maturity in the process (minimum TRL 3 to 4)
• Financing material and labor costs for tests
• Introducing the process stages only if compatible with the existing line
• Processing a minimum amount of pieces to make it industrially relevant
*Photowatt reserves the right to select the candidates according to the above-mentioned conditions and the availability of the production lines.
How to apply
Candidates should send via email a short description of the project including objectives and challenges, the equipment needed and the time frame. Photowatt will contact the candidates once the project has been studied internally.
Applications open until October 2021